Cisco: Get the Best Network View with Cisco ThousandEyes and ENTEIT Training
Keeping your services running at peak efficiency is an essential part of running a successful business. Your customers rely on you to assess, test, troubleshoot, and optimize at all times. So how do you deliver an optimal customer experience? Well, it starts with taking a closer look their experience.
Start with a root cause analysis
First, you need to identify how users access your services. How do they connect to the network? What paths do they follow? Are there bottlenecks or obstacles that slow them down? Once you can identify and report current and potential issues, it’s time to shift gears and start thinking about how to fix them.
Wait – save. How can I solve their network problems if the infrastructure is not under my control?
Your ability to perform root cause analysis is essential. Cisco ThousandEyes End User Monitoring is your revolutionary solution. It offers a variety of active and passive monitoring techniques that prove in-depth knowledge of user experience across the applications and services you provide and consume. It also leverages a vast set of internet monitoring data to provide real-time detection of internet outages, powered by collective intelligence. The benefits of deploying the Cisco ThousandEyes Endpoint solution are obvious.
How can I give my team the training they need to successfully deploy this powerful monitoring tool?
This question has finally been answered with the long-awaited release of the newImplementing and Troubleshooting Networks Using Cisco ThousandEyes (ENTEIT) v1.0 Classes. ENTEIT v1.0 lets you learn everything you need to know about implementing Cisco ThousandEyes.
This includes how to monitor your connected networks, from the basic concepts behind the solution to identifying the challenges of modern networks. You’ll even get hands-on lab experience with the Cisco ThousandEyes solution to explore the role of ThousandEyes Cloud, Enterprise, and Endpoint Agent in monitoring cloud and internal infrastructure solutions.
See the Internet as if you own it
In addition to learning more about implementing Cisco ThousandEyes, you will also learn how to deploy and use the various tests and agents that allow you to monitor the entire network as if it were your own. that allows you to generate actionable insights for your business. :
- How to identify the challenges of modern networks and understand the basic concepts regarding the Cisco ThousandEyes solution and its value to our customers.
- Learn about the role of Thousand Eyes Cloud, Enterprise, and End-users agents in monitoring cloud and internal infrastructure solutions.
- How enterprise agents work, their deployment options, and the Cisco platforms that support these agents. You will also learn about deploying enterprise agents with Cisco DNA-Center.
- How to run various tests based on Operational Routing, Network, Domain Name System (DNS), Web, and Voice test layers.
- How to run Web Layer tests that touch on various web technologies, from the most basic measurement of web server availability to performing precision transactions on a target.
- Deploying endpoint agents, their use cases, and how to view collected data and determine user experience.
- Scenario-based troubleshooting using Cisco ThousandEyes.
- How you can use Cisco ThousandEyes Internet Insights to see the Internet as if you own it.
Change is here to stay
Change is (ironically) a constant – and the past few years have been full of change. Everything about our way of working has changed. Sure, there’s the move towards hybridization and remote options, but that’s not all. Networks are no longer solely owned by single companies. Data and services migrate to the cloud. At every turn, however, transformation is made possible by the people who keep these services running. It means we have to stay one step ahead. We must continue to learn, develop our skills and adapt to these new technologies. Cisco ThousandEyes and the Implementing and Troubleshooting Networks Using Cisco ThousandEyes (ENTEIT) course are here to keep you ahead of your time.
Make sure you’re empowered to understand the health of your network with the tools and skills you need to create top-down visibility. Learn more about the Cisco ThousandEyes End User Monitoring solution, then build your expertise by buying Implementing and Troubleshooting Networks Using Cisco ThousandEyes (ENTEIT) through Cisco Learning Network Store or Cisco Digital Learning.
Track Cisco Learning and Certifications