Emergence Health Network – Back to School Special
Emergence Health Network, through its Texas System of Care El Paso initiative, is committed to meeting the behavioral health needs of children and adolescents in our El Paso community, as well as several other local agencies committed to their care.
- Emergence Health Network – EHN provides a wide range of behavioral health and addiction treatment services for adults and children at multiple clinics across the city, including 24-hour crisis services at our 1601 East Yandell location. Appointment 915-242-0555 Crisis Hotline 915-779-1800 https://emergencehealthnetwork.org
- El Paso Children’s Guidance Center – Offers a variety of educational classes, presentations, advocacy programs and support groups for those personally affected and for family members and loved ones of people with mental illnesses.
2701 E. Yandell Drive El Paso, Texas 79903 (915) 562-1999
- Vida Project – Integrated Behavioral Health Services
3607 Rivera Ave, El Paso, TX 79905 (915) 533-7057
- El Paso Children’s Center – Crisis intervention and counselling, short-term counseling for at-risk youth and their families, emergency care (youth shelter), life skills for youth, and parenting classes.
2200 N. Stevens Street, El Paso, TX 79930 (915) 565-8361
- Children’s Crisis Center – Home visits, parent leadership, parent advisory committee, case management, basic needs support, resources and referrals.
2100 N Stevens St. El Paso, TX 79930 (915) 562-7955
- Big Brothers Big Sisters – Community mentoring and school mentoring
1724 Wyoming Ave, El Paso, TX 79902 (915) 544-4203
- National Alliance for Mental Health (NAMI) – Offers a variety of educational classes, presentations, advocacy programs and support groups for those personally affected and for family members and loved ones of people with mental illnesses.
6044 Gateway Boulevard East, Suite 401 El Paso TX 79905 (915) 778-5726
- El Paso Children’s Advocacy Center- A nationally accredited children’s rights centre. The first stop for children in El Paso County who are suspected of severe sexual and physical abuse and for children who have witnessed a violent crime. The El Paso Children’s Advocacy Center is a specially equipped child-friendly facility where children go for interviews, counseling, and intervention in the investigation and prosecution of child abuse cases. All services are provided free of charge. 1100 E Cliff Dr., Building D El Paso TX 79902 915-545-5400 http://advocacycenterep.org/contact-us.php
- El Paso Children’s Bereavement Center- Non-profit organization that provides healing and hope in a safe and loving environment for children, teens and their families grieving the death of a loved one. By sharing their experiences and feelings in a peer support group, families learn that they are not alone and that there is hope for their future. 11625 Pellican, Ste. BEl Paso. TX79936 915-532-6004 [email protected]
- Borderland Rainbow Center – is to create a community space in which lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, intersex (LGBTQI) people and their allies can heal, grow and empower themselves and others. This substance-free space is governed and managed according to ethically sound standards and research-based best practices for (LGBTQI) people and their allies. The BRC connects LGBTQI people to resources to improve physical and mental health, economic stability, legal rights, education, spiritual and cultural enrichment. 2714 Wyoming Ave El Paso TX 79903 915-263-4623 https://www.borderlandrainbow.org/
KVIA ABC 7 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.
Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can view our Community Guidelines by clicking here
If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.